Depending upon the activity, some of the information that Indybuy may ask you to provide will be identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. Similarly, if you wish to delete your information that is mandatory, you will no longer be able to engage in that particular activity. Mandatory information is applicable for.
What personal information Indybuy collects
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual. When you register with the website and create a Indybuy ID, avail of the services provided by Indybuy, upload any content on the website, Indybuy may collect a variety of personal Information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact number,etc.
Your personal information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and used to support your relationship with Indybuy, to notify you of the various offers, updated information and new software applications and other related functions from Indybuy.
By using this website and the products and services provided on the website, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Indybuy such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate Indybuy in providing certain functions.
How Indybuy uses your personal information
Indybuy collects your information in order to record, support and facilitate your participation in the services provided by Indybuy and to prevent fraud and unlawful use. As provided earlier, Your Personal Information may also be used to track customer preferences to provide a customized Website experience and keep you informed about product/service upgrades, new vendors additions in categories of your interest, special offers and other products and services of Indybuy and its third party providers unless you have opted not to receive such communications or such communications are prohibited by law.
Indybuy may use personal information to verify whether you are entitled to access and use the Website and the products and services available on the Website. This personal information may also be used to enable Indybuy to enhance the experience and user friendliness of your website visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with Indybuy.
Indybuy does not rent, sell or share your personal information with third parties or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services you have requested. Indybuy limits the disclosure of personal information to Indybuy employees, independent contractors including vendors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors of Indybuy Services, on a need-to-know basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide Indybuy with business, professional, or technical support or fulfill your request.
Thus, the Personal Information provided by you is used only:
• To facilitate your use of the website
• To respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests for information about the various services
• To connect you with the vendors and their authorised dealers, in order to facilitate the purchase of your desired products
• To provide you with information about Indybuy's services and the vendor products offered on the Website and to send you Information, materials, and offers from Indybuy
• To provide you with important information regarding the Website, changes to Indybuy's terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
• To send you marketing communications that Indybuy believes may be of interest to you.
• To personalize your experience on the website and Indybuy's other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to your requirements
• To help you address your problems with the website
• To assist you/your company in accessing discounted offers for your desired products/services and to assist in completion of sale of the products/services by the authorised dealer to you and to provide you with related customer service
What non-personal information Indybuy collects
Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc.
As evident with most websites, the Website (www.Indybuy.in) gathers some information automatically when you visit the URL of the Website and stores it in log files. When you use the Website and the services provided on the Website, Indybuy may collect certain information about your computer to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Website, and the products and the services available on the Website.
How Indybuy uses your non-personal information
With respect to Non-Personal Information automatically collected and stored in log files, Indybuy uses this information to understand and analyse trends, to administer the Website, to learn about user behaviour on the Website, and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. Indybuy may use this information in its marketing and advertising services. Indybuy also uses such information to measure traffic patterns on the Website and usage of the products and services.
As Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, Indybuy may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, Indybuy may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If Indybuy combines any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
To whom Indybuy may disclose your personal information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed-
• To Indybuy's third party providers who provide goods/services such as contact information verification, payment processing, order fulfillment, collection of payments, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide the services
• If you request information from vendors so that they can provide you with information about their products and services. Indybuy SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR VENDORS' USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• If you so request, information may be disclosed to third parties to permit them to send you marketing communications, including third parties who may provide similar services as the original service about which you requested more information
• To third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions
• By you, services on which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Website and to the general public
• To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
Protection of personal information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of such Personal Information, Indybuy has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information collected online.
Access to personal information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account at www.Indybuy.in. For other Personal Information, Indybuy makes good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that Indybuy correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Indybuy is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. Indybuy may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Third party links
Indybuy may, if you so choose, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose not to receive such mailers, Indybuy will take all steps to remove you from the list.
Kalpathru Avenue, No 6, 1st Floor, RT Street, 16th Cross,
BVK Iyengar Road, Bangalore 560053,INDIA